- First Three contracts with B.P.B.
- Company involved in the design,
production and servicing of logging equipment to support its own
geological survey services (both on and offshore).
- Offshore Unit - Interior layouts /
equipment installation drawings, winch systems, measuring heads.
Sondes - Mechanical detail design.
- Designs had to respect the requirements
of acoustic transducers, radioactive sources / detectors and sensitive
electronic / microprocessor systems, as well as being able to
withstand high temperatures and pressures in a highly corrosive
- Also involved in prototype work i.e.
design and production prior to field evaluation of microresistivity
and capacitance pads.
- Liaison with Production, Software and
Physics Departments in respect to design of above equipment.
- Progress chasing.
- Manual outline drawings.