- Rolling stock refurbishment - MKIII
Market Testing Vehicles. TF (41178) and TSCD (45084)
- Electrical - On vehicle verification and
assessments of wiring routes. Layout of electrical control panels.
Panel and vehicle wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Mechanical - From concept drawings,
through investigation and design, to produce detailed designs for the
following:- Emergency equipment cupboard and telephone booth including
structure, finish and associated items.
- Vestibule ceiling including structure,
wash lighting, access panels, down lighters, and ventilation grille.
- Installation of luggage racks - complete
with passenger audio entertainment system, system controller and
saloon bulkhead displays.
- For a five week period prior to
releasing the vehicles I was tasked to act in a liaison /
troubleshooting capacity, between design office and production unit.
- Liaison with; suppliers - regarding the
formation of train cleaning instructions, and maintenance - regarding
the formation of maintenance instructions.
- Formation of; drawing lists - spares
lists - suppliers lists - and associated documentation.
Picture - Mk
4 Style table shown fitted in First class saloon TF (62kb)
Picture - Purpose-designed
accommodation for the senior conductor in the TSCD (92kb)
Picture - Standard
saloon showing luggage bay area TSCD (80kb)