|Phone 0115 9262314||
from Home / Office.
|Jan 2005 to present|
A sufficient number of enquiries for my services on a part time basis encouraged me to concentrate on supporting this work from my home / office. The business has grown sufficiently to now support my wife as a CAD Operator along with one other part-time employee.
The workload has been varied and interesting, and includes the following:
• Transferring 2D date to 3D models for the purposes of visualisation, presentation and technical manuals (Exploded views and pretty pictures etc.)
• The production of 3D models for concept evaluation and subsequent detailing.
• Investigations, evaluations and subsequent technical reports covering various mechanical aspect of electrical communications equipment. (Tolerance issues, materials, finish etc.)
• The production of schematic diagrams, electrical wiring diagrams and all associated interface drawings for electrical communications equipment.
• The production of Architectural electrical drawings, power, light, alarm and communications for commercial buildings.
• The production of Architectural plumbing, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation drawings for commercial buildings.
• 2D detailing of various mechanical components, electrical control panels, valves, screw conveyors, jigs and fixtures.
• File conversions and data cleanup.
• Main software used: AutoCAD LT 2007, PTC ProDESKTOP 8.0, TurboCAD v10.
• Various short engagements back with CNR Design:
Aircraft ‘Catia’ detailing,